Dhananjay , is a Senior Consultant currently working with QGLUE. He comes with an overall 13+ years of diverse work experience. In the current role at QGLUE, he is responsible for conceptualizing workshops and training programs to foster Innovation & Design Thinking to clients of QGLUE across a range of industries.
He is trained in Design Thinking by world-leading consultants from training firms such as LUMA Institute (USA), LaunchLabs (Germany) in Design Thinking training & facilitation.
He has also authored a course on Business Storytelling in his previous organization ( Accenture) to enable managers to connect, engage and inspire their clients in a business context.
- Trained over 6000+ participants in Design Thinking through various course formats ( 1 day/2 day/ 3 day).
- Conceptualized & Designed Client Co-Innovation workshop for senior leaders to enable to them to conduct Co-Innovation workshops for their clients.
- Facilitated and conceptualized 70+ project-specific Design Thinking sessions for various themes (Application Service Delivery, Client Visits, Diversity & Culture, Employee Experience, Workplace Solutions, Strategy and Vision).
- Facilitated multiple ( 3-Day Design Thinking Academy trainings) along with HPI Design School faculty at Accenture’s India Delivery Centres.
- Conducted Design Thinking workshops at external forums : BA Convention 2018, Innovation Jockeys 2016.