Girish has 25+ years of experience in user, business, design innovation, new product & business development, and product internationalization & localization. His experience and expertise covers various domains such as education, healthcare, entertainment, and digital products & services. During his stints in the corporate world, he was a key player in conceptualizing three new businesses using human centered innovation method, and was in leadership teams for two of these businesses. Girish has published referred papers in international journals, holds 16 U.S. patents and is an invited speaker at both national and international conferences. He is a member of PDMA, ISPIM and ACM‐SIGCHI.
Director; Srishti Labs & Dean, School of Design, Business & Technology, Srishti Institute.
- Co-Founder & Director, Institute for Design (Led) Entrepreneurship
- Chief of Design Staff and Delivery Asia, Human Factors International
- Director, Design Research and Innovation, Intel.
- Director, User, Business & Design Research, Hewlett Packard Labs
- Human Factors Group Leader, Corporate Design and Usability -Eastman Kodak Company
- Research, Design and Usability Manager – Health Imaging, Eastman Kodak
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/giprabhu