Shyama, is a part of the team to incubate, operationalize and lead team QGLUE for meeting its vision. She brings 27 plus years of professional experience across Engineering, Process Improvement and People Management Consulting and training, and has been core to the management team at QAI. Shyama is also passionate about alternate healing techniques and designing your life techniques.
- B.E. In Electronics and Telecom and worked in Escorts telecommunication in her initial years
- Worked in ESQ business services and Metamor Global solutions in Engineering as well as Process excellence roles, spear heading many process journeys (framework and non framework based)
- At QAI, she has been the lead consultant for the Process improvement journeys for organizations like IBM, PwC, Headstrong (now a Genpact company), HCL Infosystems, Miratech Kiev and many more using frameworks like CMM and CMMI
- Has been instrumental in People advisory services / People CMM maturity framework implementations for Organizations like Mimos Malaysia, HCL BPO, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers, NEC technologies, Hughes Systique and likes.
- Conducted trainings on Configuration management, Process audit, Risk management, Quality bootcamp, software metrics, CMMI / People CMM.
- On the panel for best practices review for several PM and testing conferences at QAI
- Incubated and led the Quality process outsourcing practice of QAI for 5 years.
- Instrumental in introducing Quality/Process improvement/People CMM courses in the curriculum of various management institutes like IILM, IMI and IIFT
- Been in a business role managing several key accounts of QAI since 2012
- Currently pursuing her learning around Hypnotherapy and past life regression. Is trained at Level 1 of Hypnosis course from EKAA and pursuing further levels (understanding the Design of life better and helping others heal)