Problem Framing Workshop
A one-day, intensive workshop to give you all the necessary tools and knowledge for framing the right problem and making your design sprint a true success.
“Fall in love with the problem, not the solution” Uri Levine, co-founder of Waze.
Identifying the right problem from the beginning is crucial for any design sprint. If the stage isn’t set properly or there is no common understanding of the actual problem, a design sprint is bound to fail.
Design Sprint Experience
A 2-day, hands-on workshop designed to help you learn by practicing the tools & techniques within the Google Ventures Design Sprint.
First of all, what is a design sprint?
To quote our friend Rachel Simpson at Google, a design sprint is “a framework – it’s many different tools structured inside of a process to answer critical business questions”.
By the end of the 2-day training, you’ll be able to:
- Have the tools needed to understand and empathize with your user.
- Learn how to build a Customer Journey Map.
- Become an expert in ideation and solution sketching.
- Learn how to storyboard as a group.
- Experience prototyping best practices.
- Learn how to make sense of customer testing insights.
- Basically, compile solutions, build and test a functional prototype
Design Sprint Facilitation
A 2-day design sprint training for future Design Sprint Masters/Facilitators.
Why is this the right workshop for you?
In the span of 2 intense, full days of immersive training, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan a design sprint (i.e. how to get stakeholder buy-in, how to onboard and engage with the team before the sprint)
- Guide the sprint team through the 5 phases (i.e learn how to present the process to them in a way that gets the team excited about the work that’s ahead)
- Manage difficult situations and personality types (i.e. learn how to deal with those personality types who are the skeptics, debaters, time-wasters, power-driven, or rebels)
Fast Facts About QAI/ QGLUE
QAI is a leading global consulting and workforce development organization addressing Operational Excellence in knowledge intensive service organizations.