Get introduced to the quickest way to build a successful solution
“The sprint is a five-day process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at Google Ventures, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, Design Thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.” – Google Ventures
Great ideas are everywhere. But the path to success is uncertain, even with the greatest ideas. Many traditional companies spend months to develop a solution, to only then find out that customers do not respond to their product. What a waste!
A Design Sprint helps you to save your precious time, energy and resources, by jumping into the future. The Sprint process, developed and embraced by Google Ventures, shrinks what is normally a months-long development cycle, into five intensive days.
Experience Path for Design Sprint
What to expect?
- Cross-Pollination of Ideas Across Disparate Teams
- Introduce a culture of Learning by Doing
- Use design thinking/sprint tools to unleash collaborative problem-solving
- Have a neutral meeting point for provocative discussions and ideation
What NOT to expect?
- The sprint is the beginning not the end of a process to deliver business value
- Not all solutions will be magical, but it will give a great starting point for teams to do deep analysis and come up with ways to implement them as part of their KRA.
- The sprint will have a larger impact if people come a little bit prepared with their problem statements. More they do our pre-work the better would be the outcome.
QGLUE is a design and innovation venture of QAI which uses design to help businesses build services that people love and impact the world around us. Using human centered approach with robust methodology, QGLUE equips people to solve wicked problems by helping them reach a solution that is not just right, but also desirable with Design Thinking at the heart of it all. We aim to evangelize design and innovation that makes the world better designed and people happier.
For More Information
Contact Us to arrange a call back on how Design Sprints can be of benefit to you and your organization.