The responsibilities shall encompass overall responsibility for sales, market tracking, engagement and closure in a designated territory for various QGlue offerings. Broadly the responsibilities would include:
- Business development/ sales.
- Key Account Management
- Create and service new and existing accounts, geographic areas and lines of business.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for increasing sales.
- Presales Strategies for client acquisition and closure.
- Seeking and Nurturing Partnerships & Alliances.
- Make proposals, demonstrations & presentations to corporate clients.
Responding to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs.
You are a perfect fit if
- you are a self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- have exposure and understanding of Design and Innovation space.
- have premier institute education.
- are willing to travel.
- Have experience in Solution selling and Key account management for enterprise accounts.
Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage
Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.