Job Title : Design Researcher
Location : Bangalore/ Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your Approach To Work:
- Research with agility: You have a good working knowledge of formative & summative usability research methods, and how they are applied in a fast-moving organization. Experience with field studies, participatory design, heuristic evaluations, and competitive testing is also preferred.
- Actionable Findings: You translate insight into action. You help teams understand customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors through thoughtful & actionable research. Your work informs both strategic and tactical efforts.
- Creative: When you’re presented with a design or business problem, you think of multiple research approaches to help figure out how to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to share the options as well as your recommendation.
- Collaborative: You use your knowledge of the Design process in collaboration with other researchers, designers, content strategists, architects, product managers, and engineers to help transform complex problems into easy-to-use products. You recommend how to best address our research goals & questions so your partners don’t have to.
- You seek to enhance your work by incorporating research actively seek out research & metrics from other sources to provide comprehensive recommendations that inform the design and business strategy.
- You work with our research partners (site analytics, market research) to synthesize and leverage existing data and coordinate research efforts
- You contribute to team processes and standards and help establish best practices for research.
- You have strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.