Job Title : Design Thinking Coach
Location : Bangalore/ Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities:
Are you a passionate Design Thinking coach or Design Researcher?
In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead and/or support service design/ human centered design and innovation engagements across range of industries and project types, in India and overseas.
- Manage cross-functional project teams (strategy, insights, design, and technology) and partners to deliver top quality strategic and creative outputs. From user research to envisioning, designing and implementing concepts, infuse empathy, creativity and strategy to ideate and innovate across touch points while supporting business goals
- Work with other leaders and stakeholders of the firm to continuously identify spaces where service design and human centered innovation as a discipline can add value to clients, and help scope related initiatives, projects, and deliverables
- Partner with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies and solutions, and identify/implement and successfully manage the execution of the plan
- Strong core consulting skills, including: ability to craft compelling and actionable strategies, meeting and workshop development, management and facilitation, storytelling, writing and presentation development, ideation and concept development, stakeholder interviewing and relationship development, insights development and data analysis
- Proven expertise in some combination of the following domains: VoC, customer insight and understanding, design research, experience strategy, experience design, innovation and implementation, experience design measurement, metrics and ROI, humanizing organizations
- Excellent creative, analytical and ideation skills
- Business development experience in both organic growth and new business
- Strong critical thinking and creative skills with a passion for ambiguity and complex problem solving and translating vague information into tangible results
- A passion for innovation, design and technology
- 15 – 18 years of professional experience including managerial/ coaching/ innovation/ change agent role.
- 5+ years of professional experience in service design/ design thinking/ design research at an established agency, management consulting firm and/or hands-on industry experience
- Applied experience in customer experience and/or service design with a design thinking/ design research background mandatory