Job Title : Global Head- Business Development (Consulting Services)
Location : Delhi/ Bangalore
About the Role:
Strategic Contributor/leadership role, working with the CEO’s office and instrumental in driving market and business development activities, market activation, client partnership, and key account management.
The role is an opportunity to work with new and our existing clients, in India and overseas, and engage them for our offering our portfolio of services. QAI’s current clients are global brands and exist in over 30 countries. The role expects you will be able to leverage the strong client base and QAI’s reputation as an industry leader for over 25 years and make meaningful impact on all stakeholders.
Broadly the role is as below:
- Engaging with large brands globally to elicit requirements and work with Practice Heads at QAI to create and defend winning solutions and proposals. This will require a deep understanding of markets, client business challenges, global trends, deep client empathy, the ability for inspiring, having meaningful conversations and solution design, and running campaigns to win transformational deals. And then to continue to be their trusted partner on the journey towards meaningful business outcomes.
- Own and perform Key Account Management of accounts globally.
- Work with other leaders and stakeholders in the organisation to continuously identify white spaces and opportunity areas that can add value to clients. And help penetrate new markets, new areas and new accounts globally.
Qualifications/ Skills and Experience Required:
- Have a wholesome 15-18 years of experience in Consulting Solutions sales.
- Global sales experience and Key Account Management experience is a must-have.
- Have experience in solution design and proposal formation.
- Education: B.Tech followed by MBA from reputed institutes, will be highly preferred.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Passion for Client Acquisition and Organisational Transformation.
Above all – A Breakthrough Performer, who loves to play to win!.
About the Company:
QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the ‘Operational Excellence’ and capability development needs of tech, information technology, telecom, BFSI and other service organizations having a suite of offerings built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries. QAI has undertaken 700 customer journeys over the last 25 years including clients such as Boeing, Accenture, Singapore Telecom and Huwaei to name a few.
QAI operates from its offices in India, the US, Singapore, and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through the deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Innovation Management, and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with.
individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development, and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
The Innovation Venture of QAI:
QGLUE –promoted by QAI (a 30-year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design-led innovation, and a human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide
About the Founder:
Mr. Navyug Mohnot is the CEO of QAI Global and Founder QGLUE. An evangelist of operational excellence with QAI, and now design and innovation, he has been recognized as one of the 50 leaders that shaped Indian IT. He founded QAI in India in 1993, after returning from the USA, where he went after graduating from IIT, Delhi. Under his stewardship, QAI has grown from a single location entity to a global organization.