Job Title : Head (Director)- Corporate Innovation
Roles & Responsibilities:
In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead and support Design Thinking and Innovation engagements across a range of industries and project types, in India and overseas.
- Accelerate innovation for enterprise clients, help them get up to speed on Design Thinking and its application and to achieve desired business outcomes by creating agile organizations, instituting innovation management systems, deliberating business design, instilling a design-driven culture, fostering intrapreneurship and co-innovating with the world at large.
- Conduct training and facilitation sessions in Design Thinking/ Service Design/ Experience Design/ Innovation.
- Manage cross-functional project teams (strategy, insights, design, and technology) and partners to deliver top quality strategic and creative outputs. From envisioning, designing and implementing concepts to infusing empathy, creativity and strategy to ideate and innovate across touch points while supporting business goals.
- Work with other leaders and stakeholders of the firm to continuously identify spaces where QGLUE offerings can add value to clients.
- Engage with large brands globally to create and defend winning solutions and proposals. This will require a deep understanding of markets, client business challenges, global trends, deep client empathy, the ability for inspiring, having meaningful conversations and solution design, and running campaigns to win transformational deals. And then to continue to be their trusted partner on the journey towards meaningful business outcomes.
- Partner / People Development – Attract, retain, grow expert talent in either full time or partner roles as required by the business plan.
- Create IP, tools etc. for furthering the practice.
- Engage in activities that build QGLUE brand and create a visible thought leadership positioning for the same. This could be though social media, blogging, networking, speaking etc.
- A passion for innovation, design and technology.
- Strong core consulting skills, including: ability to craft compelling and actionable strategies, meeting and workshop development, management and facilitation, storytelling, writing and presentation development, ideation and concept development, stakeholder interviewing and relationship development, insights development and data analysis.
- Proven expertise in some combination of the following domains: VoC, customer insight and understanding, design research, experience strategy, experience design, innovation and implementation, experience design measurement, metrics and ROI, humanizing organizations.
- 10+ years of professional experience including managerial/ coaching/ training/ innovation/ change agent role.
- Experience in Innovation/ service design/ design thinking at an established agency, management consulting firm and/or hands-on industry experience.
- Applied experience in customer experience and/or service design with a design thinking background mandatory.
About the company:
QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the ‘Operational Excellence’ and capability development needs of tech, information technology, telecom, BFSI and other service organizations having a suite of offerings built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries. QAI has undertaken 700 customer journeys over the last 25 years including clients such as Boeing, Accenture, Singapore Telecom and Huawei to name a few.
QAI operates from its offices in India, the US, Singapore, and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through the deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Innovation Management, and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development, and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QGLUE is the Innovation Venture of QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization founded by Mr. Bill Perry in USA), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE is one of India’s leading Design-Led Innovation practices which engages in
1. Empowering Workforce for Innovation
2. Enabling Enterprises for Innovation
3. Delivering innovation outcomes