Job Title : Global Head- Business Development (Consulting Services)
Location : Delhi/ Bangalore
About the Role:
The role will involve working with the leadership team for QGLUE brand evangelism through brand advocacy, partnerships, building communities and small thought leadership events.
Some of the vehicles for the stated objective above include:
Industry Leaders Engagement- Identifying, curating and engaging with various industry leaders, in India and Overseas and creating ways for them to engage with QGLUE.
Partner & Global Alliances management-
- Identifying, partnering with and managing relationships with various industry associations and academic Institutions for enhancing QGLUE’s Brand Leadership.
- Identifying and partnering with global bodies in the domain for building international presence.
Building Communities & Digital Properties for Ongoing Engagement
- Building “Design & Innovation” community for QGlue.
- Creating virtual communities using social media and engaging them with content and digital events, online meetups etc.
- Strategizing and implementing the organization plan for online events, online meetups and webinars.
Events and Meetups-
- Develop and implement strategy for various events- Meetups and other new format Events.
- Conceptualization of the same, creating agendas to develop compelling and engaging content and formats.
- Overall planning of the events including the positioning, content curation, speakers’ identification, partnerships, execution and logistics, pre and post Conference events etc.
Qualifications/ Skills and Experience Required:
- Have a wholesome 15-18 years of experience in Consulting Solutions sales.
- Global sales experience and Key Account Management experience is a must-have.
- Have experience in solution design and proposal formation.
- Education: B.Tech followed by MBA from reputed institutes, will be highly preferred.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Passion for Client Acquisition and Organisational Transformation.
Above all – A Breakthrough Performer, who loves to play to win!.
You are a perfect fit if
- you are a self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- exposure and understanding of Design and Innovation space.
- have premier institute education.
- Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage.
Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization, founded by Bill Perry, in USA), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.