Job Title : Marketing & Communications
Location : Delhi
About the Role:
- Responsible to build and maintain QGLUE brand.
- Responsible for all internal and external brand building, marketing and communication activities.
- Providing marketing support to the Practices & Product groups.
- Development of sales & marketing collaterals – corporate brochures, practice brochures, presentations, case studies, testimonials etc.
- Overall management of the QGLUE website
- Events- participation & tracking events to seek speaking opportunities and to best leverage them for branding purposes.
- Create processes, benchmarks, frameworks and templates to ensure consistent communication in line with brand objectives.
- Responsible for all digital and e marketing channels
- Building an online presence
- Email Marketing
- Responsible for all digital campaigns, product marketing and lead generation
- Writing/posting content
- Building online groups, forums, communities and social networks
- Facilitating and monitoring online company reviews and endorsements
- Tracking Social media properties
- Measuring effectiveness of all digital campaigns
- Overseeing relationship with PR Agencies and Press.
Producing materials for the media including press releases, general backgrounders, white papers and case studies, plus keeping the information for media on the web site up to date including speeches and presentations made by senior executives and Directors.
Experience : 3- 6 years of relevant experience