- Designing Solutions in consultation with internal subject matter experts and client teams for various client requirements.
- Identifying customer needs, mapping our offerings to the same for designing solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Solutioning/ pre-sales Support to be provided to sales team members for large / complex deals.
- Responding to RFI /RFPs
- Design, develop and execute measurement tools to estimate impact of our services to client plus enable customers to validate spends on QGlue offerings.
- Foster creativity and innovation for design solutions.
You are a perfect fit if
- you are a self-driven, ambitious and have a go-getter attitude.
- have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- have exposure and understanding of Design and Innovation space.
- have premier institute education.
Global cultural sensitivity and exposure will be an added advantage
Promoted by QAI (a 30 year-old transnational consulting organization), QGLUE brings a unique design and innovation-led, human-centered approach to building products, services, and businesses in today’s ‘experience economy’—making future living better with happier people.
QGLUE’s service design, design research practice delivers solutions for customers worldwide. It has a lean, agile approach to deliver real customer value by combining analytics, process modeling, and simulation with human-centered design.