- The 2 day workshop focusses on learning TRIZ skills to solve business problems and is aimed at senior organisation members who are have ability to initiate and nurture change in their organisation.
- Program object is to equip participants with skills to solve business problems innovatively and go with solutions at the end of the session.
- It is necessary that all team members either individually or in groups of three identify a business problem to be investigated and resolved using the innovation principles.
- Basic Innovation tools and methodologies will be learnt using case studies and exercises and then deployed by the teams.
- The candidates attending the program will get a participation certificate after submitting a response to the case that is assigned during the program.
Why Building and using Innovation Skill
- We are increasingly asked “to think out of the box” – but lack the guidance or the methodology to do so.
- Traditional approaches like focused brain storming helps us create many ideas but few actually solve the problem
- Innovation is a skill that can be learned and developed through practice
- It helps us to identify contradictions in problems faced and use a systems thinking approach to understand the interlinkages
- Helps us to discover solutions very close to ideality that is also practical and easy to deploy
How will the program benefit the participants and the sponsoring organizations?
- Help participants to conduct Ideality thinking and problem solving
- Learn techniques on identifying and formulating a conflict
- Use Basic TRIZ Innovation tools to identify solutions and evaluate them
USPs of the QAI program-
- Focused on application of Basic TRIZ Innovation to Business environment only.
- Case studies and examples are related the organization processes and business so that participants can easily relate to.
- Structured process to drive innovation to solve problems is elaborated which is time tested across organizations globally.
- One month guidance support post completion of the program for completion of the case study shared.
- QAI will issue certificates to participants who are able to work on the selected case successfully
Who should Attend?
The course is suitable for those who and those who are able to influence processes, business systems and people. No prior technical knowledge in any field is a pre- requisite for this program. People who are convinced that they are creative and can find newer and better solutions to today’s business problems are ideal candidates for this program.
Participants are expected to use yED Graph editor for this program to create RCA+ Charts. Fully operational version of this software can be downloaded from – https://www.yworks.com/products/yed
Course outline and contents:
- Introduction to Business Innovation
- How TRIZ helps in Innovation and problem solving
- 9 Window diagram or Multi screen diagram
- Ideality and Ideal solutions
- Resource thinking
- Perception mapping
- Understanding current situation
- RCA+ continued
- 40 Inventive principles for Business
- Contradiction matrix for Business
- Evaluation and selection of ideas
- Introduction to the case study and expected outcomes