- Understand the end-to-end human centered framework.
- Create a culture of design and empathy in your organization
- Align various stakeholders and leaders towards a single purpose
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time
- Understand how design thinking can come to life in a distributed working scenario
- Practice design thinking skills through hands-on activities
- Standardize a common language for creative problem solving
LEARNING TOOLKIT WITH READY TO USE TEMPLATE
DESIGN BOOTH FOR 1-1 CALL WITH DESIGN COACH
PEER PODIUM TO LEARN FROM EACH DESIGN
DESIGN STORY DAY TO CELEBRATE YOUR JOURNEY
- Collaboration and brainstorming tools will be provided before the session starts
- Technology Requirements: Desktop
- Use of state of the art virtual collaboration tools like Mural / Zoom.
- Teams can use Mural to brainstorm, evaluate ideas and prepare storyboards using inbuilt templates and sticky notes.
- Organize and share ideas with others.
Who Should Attend?
Everybody actually! Design thinking should be at the core of strategy development and organizational change. Participants can apply a design mindset to products, services, and processes; anything that needs to be improved.
1. We offer you an experiential course wherein you would get the opportunity to implement your learning through a real world business problem, because often with Design Thinking one of the major obstacles faced are during implementations.
2. Our trainers are not just design thinking practitioners, they also bring with them vast amount of experience spanning across different sectors and markets.
3. We offer you a set of most powerful Design thinking tools from a plethora of tools available in the world today, to help you solve problems in a simple way which otherwise look complex and mutil faceted.
This is a two-step certification program:
Certification of workshop completion:
After attending the 2-day workshop
Certificate of project completion:
The second is a certification of completion, given after fulfilment of D.Learn, which is the post workshop engagement project. For more details, please download our brochure.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, it enables you to create desirable solutions.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework which otherwise look very complex.
3. There is a plethora of design thinking tools and techniques available which could prove to be overwhelming for a design thinker. We offer you a set of 36 most powerful methods that could be combined depending on your need and complexity of the situation to produce effective and human centric solutions.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, It also creates desirable solutions, that are implementable.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult and hairy problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework.
3. Helps you identify the correct problem and the underlying questions, segregate them and address them individually to find better solutions that are
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN DESIGN THINKING – LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING