26 – 27 Aug, 2022
At QGLUE we believe that to be design-led is a mindset of being innovative, the design thinking fundamentals and the human-centric problem solving help nourish that. Our design thinking online course puts the user at the heart and employs a collaborative and iterative ‘build to learn’ approach to wicked problem-solving.
Our design thinking online course is a fast-growing approach to solving challenges that businesses are facing increasingly due to the faster rate of change. Change in the form of increasing demands from customers, clients, vendors, and partners have prompted and led us to solutions that curb the opportunity space. Design Thinking is at the center of complex technologies, cost pressures, lack of acceptance of change, and empowerment to build a culture of innovation.
The design thinking certification program is based on the QGLUE Design Thinking Competency Framework, a multi-step design thinking methodology that seeks to address often the unarticulated user needs through disciplined creativity. QGLUE has been using the competency framework to assess organizations and deliver to them a comprehensive understanding of their capabilities in the sphere of Design Thinking.
Our design thinking training, offers 16 hours of live virtual workshop plus 6 weeks of post-workshop mentored learning. Our design thinking online course introduces designers and non-designers to the design thinking fundamentals. Rather than imparting theory-based knowledge, we follow a hands-on approach to creative problem-solving. Our seasoned design coaches will take participants through the design thinking process, principles, and tools in this action-oriented experience.
Our design thinking workshop offers a 6 week of a sustained learning journey through a capstone project. D.Learn is a tried-and-tested design thinking methodology proven to yield lucrative business results for global organizations. This powerful recipe is designed to advance design thinking fundamentals and demonstrates how to apply these learnings to real-world business situations.
What is design thinking and its importance
Importance of design in today’s economy; design thinking fundamentals & principles; what is meant by an “experience”.
Framing the problem statement
The QGLUE Capability Assessment is based on the Design Thinking Competency Framework. All participants are provided with a post-class assessment on 8 design thinking competencies and 25 skill areas. The online assessment consists of 40 questions and requires a pass mark of 75% for an individual to successfully secure the Design Thinking proficiency certificate.
This 2-day design thinking online course is followed by D.Learn which is a post-workshop project for applying the learnings to a real world scenario. We will regularly follow up with participants over 4-6 weeks post the workshop. (Week 1 – 6 – Structure) With regular check-ins every week and guidance by the Design coaches, attendees have gone to solve great problems.
STEP 1 : THE D. LEARN TOOLKIT
The D.Learn Toolkit starts with the formation of groups
and deciding on a problem statement. The design thinking training participants
then explore the D.Learn Toolkit that elaborates on the
tools used through the process of problem solving.
The Design Booth presents a 1:1 interaction of the
participant and their respective groups with the design
coach to understand the phases, tools and the design
discovery path for the problem at hand.
The Peer Podium presents a platform for a meetup
between the phases of the Design Thinking journey. This
allows for participants to interact with their peers and
receive feedback. This also allows the participants to become a part of a larger Design Learning Community
for the future.
The Design Story Day at QGLUE is a celebratory event to
unveil Design Learning through Design Stories. The
participants are encouraged to share their journeys and
propose solutions to the QGLUE Community.
The QGLUE Design Thinker’s Playbook captures some
of the most powerful design thinking fundamentals and innovative tools. Each tool is meticulously displayed on a separate page and can be used as a template.
A process of creative problem solving which helps one in creating human-centered products, services and processes. It not only helps one to solve the problem but also helps one in identifying the right problem and empathising with their consumer.
1. We offer you an experiential course wherein you would get the opportunity to implement your learning through a real-world business problem because often with Design Thinking one of the major obstacles faced is during implementations.
2. Our trainers are not just design thinking practitioners, they also bring with them vast amounts of experience spanning different sectors and markets.
3. We offer you a set of the most powerful design thinking tools from a plethora of tools available in the world today, to help you solve problems in a simple way which otherwise look complex and multifaceted.
This is a two-step certification program:
Certification of workshop completion:
After attending the 2-day workshop.
Certification of project completion:
The second is a certification of completion, given after fulfillment of D.Learn, which is the post-workshop engagement project. For more details, please download our brochure.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, it enables you to create desirable solutions.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework which otherwise looks very complex.
3. There is a plethora of design thinking tools and techniques available which could prove to be overwhelming for a design thinker. We offer you a set of 36 most powerful methods that could be combined depending on your need and the complexity of the situation to produce effective and human-centric solutions.
There are no eligibility criteria for the workshop, thus people from all backgrounds and designations attend the workshop.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, It also creates desirable solutions, that are implementable.
2. Equips you with the skills to solve difficult and hairy problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework.
3. Helps you identify the correct problem and the underlying questions, segregate them and address them individually to find better solutions that are desirable.
Design thinking online courses only offer theoretical knowledge, whereas here we do things practically. Learning by doing, which is guided by our design thinking mentors in the 6-week, D learns to programme.