- Emerging decision makers build their expertise in this workshop with specific design tools and methods as well as understand the end to end human centered framework.
- Uncover opportunities and hidden potential in your organization.
- Learn the framework that helps build ecosystems
- Align various stakeholders and leaders towards a single purpose
- Create a culture of design and empathy in your organization
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time
- Understand tools and techniques that are shaping the world today
Every participant who signs up for D.Learn receives a Toolkit. It has been designed such that all Design Tools are handy and can be straight taken out from the Kit to be used as Templates.
D.Learn has Design Phases of 2 weeks. At the beginning of each phase you will have a 1-1 call with a Design Coach from QGLUE to help you realise your design path in each phase.
QGlue organises design meetups to ensure peer learning and creating a community where everyone can share their design journey to learn from each other.
DESIGN STORY DAY
We celebrate your journey and close D.Learn with a celebratory event called Design Story Day where we encourage you to propose your solution of the case you were working through D.Learn to QGlue Community and peers.
1. We offer you an experiential course wherein you would get the opportunity to implement your learning through a real world business problem, because often with Design Thinking one of the major obstacles faced are during implementations.
2. Our trainers are not just design thinking practitioners, they also bring with them vast amount of experience spanning across different sectors and markets.
3. We offer you a set of most powerful Design thinking tools from a plethora of tools available in the world today, to help you solve problems in a simple way which otherwise look complex and mutil faceted.
This is a two-step certification program:
Certification of workshop completion:
After attending the 2-day workshop
Certificate of project completion:
The second is a certification of completion, given after fulfilment of D.Learn, which is the post workshop engagement project. For more details, please download our brochure.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, it enables you to create desirable solutions.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework which otherwise look very complex.
3. There is a plethora of design thinking tools and techniques available which could prove to be overwhelming for a design thinker. We offer you a set of 36 most powerful methods that could be combined depending on your need and complexity of the situation to produce effective and human centric solutions.
1. Helps you create not just good solutions, It also creates desirable solutions, that are implementable.
2. Equips you with skills to solve difficult and hairy problems in a creative and simple way using a formalized framework.
3. Helps you identify the correct problem and the underlying questions, segregate them and address them individually to find better solutions that are