Developed at Google Ventures, the Design Sprint is a 5 phase framework that allows you to experience and execute innovation, where you get to solve for a REAL business challenge through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers.
Offered in collaboration with the Design Sprint Academy, Berlin, the Design Sprint Master Certification is an end to end training cum certification program that qualifies you to run your own Sprints!
- Learn how to address relevant aspects of a problem
- Identify and capture stakeholders perspectives assumptions
- Make sense of customer needs, perceptions and expectations
- Engage your team towards a common purpose
- Understand customer needs, outline and map customer journeys
- Work with constraints to spark ideas. Rally a team to get the most out of combined team expertise
- Sketch innovative solutions in no time
- Create an MVP
- Test with real customers
- Learn the Design Sprint ground rules & mindsets
- Gain the ability to deal with disruptors: Prevention & Intervention
- Manage conflicts & difficult group dynamics
- Become self aware of your personal strengths & weaknesses
- Confidently run a Design Sprint
Q1. What are the prerequisites and eligibility criteria?
Ans: There are no eligibility criteria set for the course. But it is essential to come with an open mind and be okay with ambiguity.
Q2. What are the requirements for the workshop?
Ans: Carrying a laptop is desirable but not mandatory. There are no other requirements – software or otherwise.
Q3. What is the duration of the course?
Ans: 5 days (8 hours each day).
Q4. What will be the mode of training?
Ans: Case studies, detailed presentations in classroom, Individual and group exercises and playback, games and field research.