The most critical question strategic leaders are grappling with is which business challenges to address using a corporate innovation drive and which ones should pass through a traditional strategic approach.
Problem Framing is a time-tested methodology evolved by our globally acclaimed partners, Design Sprint Academy, Berlin and customized for the Indian business context by QGLUE. This 1-day workout involves the main stakeholders, typically executive level and business level decision-makers. Problem Framing is used primarily before running an Innovation Design Sprint or undertaking a design thinking journey.
- Use a structured approach to discover and define the challenge space objectively for a Corporate Innovation Intervention (open innovation, Sprint, design thinking immersive or hackathon).
- Learn how to align innovation challenge areas with strategic objectives.
- Use the Algorithmic Approach from DSA- Berlin and TRIZ Methodology to frame the challenge areas with expected outcomes and criteria for success.
This program is designed for 15 participants who will work on a specific business challenge in groups of five. Participants will receive a DIY Guide, and the facilitator will guide teams across the entire journey. The engagement runs in a time-boxed sprint with individual and team activities in each module. The workout has 4 phases. Each phase lasts for 60 minutes, followed by FAQ.
- Discover an entirely new challenge area.
- Align the challenge to corporate strategy.
- Learn a repeatable and time tested method: ensure that we are defining the right challenge before launching a corporate innovation drive using a design-led approach.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business innovation heads.
- Strategy leaders.
- Transformation program heads and managers.
- Anybody wanting to find an answer to “Are we solving the right innovation challenge?”.
MODE OF ENGAGEMENT
Our Design Sprint and design thinking experts conduct the entire workout in a live virtual format. The session utilizes remote collaboration tools like Zoom, GoToWebinar and Mural. Each module has virtual breakout sessions for participants to work on cases studies.
MURAL Digital workspace for collaboration with in-built tools, templates
ZOOM Remote conferencing for online meetings/workshops
David P. Issac
David comes with over 24 years of extensive experience designing processes and business process improvement to enhance customer and stakeholder experiences. David is a certified Design Thinker from MIT Sloan. He has consulted and trained more than 100+ organisations in India and abroad which include companies like Aon Hewitt, Airtel, Prudential, First data etc. using the design thinkers creative mind-set to design innovative solutions, transforming process and user experience. David is currently consulting organisations for business transformation using a blend of Design thinking, Innovation TRIZ – Theory of the Resolution of Invention-Related Tasks and DFSS- Design for Six Sigma. He is a certified practitioner of TRIZ Innovation by The International TRIZ Association at Level3.