- Understand the end to end human-centred framework.
- Uncover opportunities and hidden potential in your organization.
- Learn the framework that helps build digital ecosystems.
- Align various stakeholders and leaders towards a single purpose.
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time.
- Create a design and empathy led culture in your organization.
- Build expertise working with relevant tools and techniques that are shaping the world today.
- There are no eligibility criteria for the course. But it is essential to come with an open mind and be okay with ambiguity.
1) What is Service Design/Design Thinking for Services
Service design principles and importance in today’s economy
2) Writing the problem statement
Technique to identify and write the right problem statement
3) Understanding stakeholders and users
Business goals and priorities, vision statement
4) Personas, Empathy Maps
Deriving insights and techniques to create personas of users and associate within the
5) Current Scenarios to identify pain points
Current persona journeys and focus area prioritization
6) Ideation and prioritization
Ideation tools and techniques
7) Future scenarios and max impact moments
Visualize the future state and prioritize the relationship defining “moments”
The goals of prototyping; designing prototypes
INNOVATION FOR BUSINESS