- Emerging decision makers build their expertise in this workshop with specific design tools and methods as well as understand the end to end human centered framework.
- Uncover opportunities and hidden potential in your organization.
- Learn the framework that helps build digital ecosystems.
- Align various stakeholders and leaders towards a single purpose.
- Create real business impact over sustained periods of time.
- Create a culture of design and empathy in your organization.
- Understand tools and techniques that are shaping the world today.
- There is no eligibility criteria set for the course. But it is essential to come with an open mind and be OK with ambiguity..
1) What is Service Design/Design Thinking for Services
Importance of service design in today’s economy and principles of service design
2) Writing the Problem Statement
Technique to identify and write the right problem statement
3) Understanding Stakeholders and Users
Business Goals and priorities, Vision Statement
4) Personas, Empathy Maps
Deriving Insights and Techniques to create Persona of user, Persona of Associate within organization
5) Current Scenarios to identify pain points
Current Journeys of personas and prioritization of focus areas
6) Ideation and Prioritization
Ideation tools and techniques
7) Future Scenarios and Moments of Max Impact
Visualize the future state and prioritize the relationship defining “moments”
The goals of prototyping; Designing Prototypes
INNOVATION FOR BUSINESS